3DPlay 4.1 Release
January 27th 2011
The new version of 3DPlay provides new capabilities and an appealing new GUI, making it even more efficient and easy to use than before. In addition to cue and play action tabs, 3DPlay now offers Stop Tabs, extending 3DPlay's abilities.
- 3DPlay 4.1 has a new and appealing GUI, which makes working with 3DPlay even easier. The new look is applied to all devices and control editors.
Prepare and Stop Tabs:
- Prepare and Stop Tabs are a new addition to the Graphic Item tab, which extends 3DPlay's abilities even further, making preparations and calculation for the playout safer and easier.
- Metadata is now enabled when working with MS SQL database storage; Metadata allows adding customized data for every asset in the 3DPlay production. Automatically generated data will be created as well for assets created\modified times, and for author and owner.
- When working with an MS SQL database the search option allows searching within all assets and metadata in the production.
- A limited archive is now available for database storage, as well as file storage.
- Clone mode: You can now play events back to back, even if they use the same controls.
- Associated controls: Allows you to view and select controls associated with playlist events in the playlist.
- Automation: Storage and loaded events are open to automation systems; events are loaded only upon validation.
- Multi automation triggering
- Automatic event ordering by status
- Event duration update from automation
- Propagate event duration to GI parameter
- Metadata columns in the playlist.
- Many new types of commands are now available, including conversion between different supported time formats, assigning animation duration to a GI Parameter, and more.
- Conversion tables and time formats have been added
- 3DPlay’s browser now provides settings for RE aspect ratio and conversion and an auto startup options for loading users, productions, and scenes.