Orad is a world leading provider of real time 3D broadcast graphics and video server solutions for the broadcasting industry. Orad’s solutions are designed to streamline the production workflow, enhance viewer experience and improve production efficiency. Orad’s solutions has been widely adopted by some of the world leading broadcasters such as RTL, MSNBC, ESPN, TF1, TV Globo, CCTV, Channel 4, HBO, DW, Canal+, Turner, Televisa and others. Founded in 1993, Orad is a public company listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (OHT).
CRM Manager - Israel office
- Maintain a long term CRM strategy, while leading the implementation, development and support of the CRM system.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Support business units, Executive Management.
- Interact with all levels and areas of the organization and apply proven problem-solving skills for the overall identification of CRM strategies and requirements, management and successful architecture, development and delivery of CRM system functionality, including cross functional workflows and business rules.
- Manage day-to-day demands of the CRM System including the security, training, data quality, system evolution and creation of dashboards, reports and workflows to drive efficiencies and effectiveness for the sales and customer support business functions.
- Analyze and resolve CRM program issues in a timely and accurate fashion as well as hold responsibility for monitoring data quality.
- Maintain awareness of industry CRM trends and technology and identifying opportunities to apply innovation to solve business issues and improve overall organization effectiveness.
- Establish regular communications with users to evolve requirements and communicate progress and assure regular and active interaction.
- Supervise efficient execution of development projects and provide regular communications to end users and formal updates to management.
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, Computer Systems, or related field.
- Prior experience supporting multiple implementations of SFDC at a company.
- Two or more years of hands on administrative experience with SFDC (Certified SFDC Administrator preferred).
- Demonstrable understanding of SFDC integration, configuration, security, and product features.
- Prior experience working in a matrix management environment.
- Proven ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships with internal and external clients.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of data reporting and analytic tools and technologies (MS Office, SQL)
- Strong experience with scripting and programming
- Must be a team player, wiling to be on call and work off hours to support a global environment.
Engineer / Practical Engineer for Israel office
- Transfer from development to production computer systems and complex technological products
- Product trees construction, production files, assembly instructions and application instructions change
- Working with computerized tools and engineering configuration
- Mechanical Components
- Cables planning
- Work with subcontractors
- Working with an ERP system (Oracle)
- Mechanical knowledge
- Dynamic work
- Full time position
Please send your cv to: email@example.com
Regional Sales Manager, Southeast Region & Central Regions for US Office
As the Regional Sales Manger you will be responsible for Business Development and customer - side demand for Orad real-time 3D broadcast graphic solutions including virtual studios, augmented reality, on-air graphics, on-air control systems, sports enhancement solutions, video servers, and media asset management solutions to the Broadcast, Media & Entertainment & Corporate Video industries.
You will also be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Channel development, partner training and motivation
- Relationship management with Application partners and consultants
- Pre-Sales support for Orad Channel Partners
- Planning and running sales seminars, road shows and exhibitions in the territory
- Preparing tender responses and facilitating consortium-based sales
- Participation in Regional & National trade events
- Achievement of mutually agreed sales goals
The successful candidate must be able to exhibit a strong sales skill set including above average abilities in the following areas: Organization, Analytical, Verbal & Written Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal, Persuasion, Negotiation, and Resolution. We also require a BS in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Computer Science and/or 5+ years broadcast equipment or video graphic systems experience. The successful candidate will also have the following skills:
Must be able to effectively multi-task and be independently motivated, self-directed, and goal oriented.
- A flexible work schedule is necessary as extended hours beyond the traditional work day will be required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is required.
- Must be energetic, professional, well networked, focused, and capable of developing a client base and have the ability to work with elite and demanding clientele.
- Fluency in both English & Spanish a plus
- Extensive travel (up to 75%).
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orad Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only, please.