Orad is a world leading provider of real time 3D broadcast graphics and video server solutions for the broadcasting industry. Orad’s solutions are designed to streamline the production workflow, enhance viewer experience and improve production efficiency. Orad’s solutions has been widely adopted by some of the world leading broadcasters such as RTL, MSNBC, ESPN, TF1, TV Globo, CCTV, Channel 4, HBO, DW, Canal+, Turner, Televisa and others. Founded in 1993, Orad is a public company listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (OHT).
Regional Sales Manager, Southeast Region & Central Regions for US Office
As the Regional Sales Manger you will be responsible for Business Development and customer - side demand for Orad real-time 3D broadcast graphic solutions including virtual studios, augmented reality, on-air graphics, on-air control systems, sports enhancement solutions, video servers, and media asset management solutions to the Broadcast, Media & Entertainment & Corporate Video industries.
You will also be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Channel development, partner training and motivation
- Relationship management with Application partners and consultants
- Pre-Sales support for Orad Channel Partners
- Planning and running sales seminars, road shows and exhibitions in the territory
- Preparing tender responses and facilitating consortium-based sales
- Participation in Regional & National trade events
- Achievement of mutually agreed sales goals
The successful candidate must be able to exhibit a strong sales skill set including above average abilities in the following areas: Organization, Analytical, Verbal & Written Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal, Persuasion, Negotiation, and Resolution. We also require a BS in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Computer Science and/or 5+ years broadcast equipment or video graphic systems experience. The successful candidate will also have the following skills:
Must be able to effectively multi-task and be independently motivated, self-directed, and goal oriented.
- A flexible work schedule is necessary as extended hours beyond the traditional work day will be required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office is required.
- Must be energetic, professional, well networked, focused, and capable of developing a client base and have the ability to work with elite and demanding clientele.
- Fluency in both English & Spanish a plus
- Extensive travel (up to 75%).
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Orad Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only, please.
Engineer / Practical Engineer for Israel office
- Transfer from development to production computer systems and complex technological products
- Product trees construction, production files, assembly instructions and application instructions change
- Working with computerized tools and engineering configuration
- Mechanical Components
- Cables planning
- Work with subcontractors
- Working with an ERP system (Oracle)
- Mechanical knowledge
- Dynamic work
- Full time position
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org